Wednesday, January 09, 2008

8 Things That Drive Me Crazy

My friend, Gina over at curlyqfun.blogspot.com, tagged me to do a blog about 8 things that drive me crazy. So, here goes:

1. MY HAIR! Won't I ever by satsified?

2. Not being able to find my groove. I hate it when my time is out of control and I can't get a routine going.

3. Constipation. Will it ever go away?

4.Don't get me wrong. I love Christmas songs. What drives me nuts is that they start to play them in the beginning of October.

5. Which reminds me - people who start decorating for Halloween in the beginning of September.

6. The fact that my beloved Mariners cannot get to a World Series.

7. I love my children but it drives me nuts that they can't keep their rooms clean.

8. The cat who loves to sit below my window when she is in heat.

There you have it! Hope you got a good laugh :)

2 Comments:

At January 12, 2008 3:26 PM, Blogger Kim said...

I need to find my groove too! If you see it around, let me know.

I loved your topics. #3 was especially interesting. lol

Love ya!

 
At January 16, 2008 6:39 PM, Blogger CulyQFun said...

Cora,
Those are great. I feel ya on the Mariners - I keep saying "maybe next year" but each year comes and goes.
And #4 I TOTALLY agree with.
Now, #3 we need to talk about ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home