Friday, June 17, 2005

I have arrived!!

Okay, I finally did it! Here I am blogging, of all things.

The hardest thing about starting this blog was picking a name. I thought about it a long time and with a friend's help, I (we) came up with Never Forsaken. The Lord has brought me through a lot over the last 2 years and one thing I learned through it all is that He will never leave me or forsake me. As many times as I tried to run away, God was always there welcoming me back with wide open arms. God has been my one constant in all things!

He won't leave or forsake you, either. Cry out to Him and He will be there waiting for you, too, with wide open arms.

5 Comments:

At June 17, 2005 5:34 PM, Blogger shannon said...

Could it be? Am I really ... the first commenter!! I'm sure I'm just the first of many to come. :)

I read your post to Dave and he said, "Good for her!" We're proud of you, Corabelle.

Good post. Can't wait to see what you write about Josh and Nate!

 
At June 17, 2005 6:05 PM, Blogger Cora said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At June 17, 2005 9:37 PM, Blogger Fran said...

HELLOOOO my fellow blogger!!!! Now you can comment to me and I can comment to you! (I guess I'd better get busy and type something then huh!?) I can't wait to read your posts!

 
At June 21, 2005 1:53 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

Cora, welcome to the world of blogging! I look forward to reading your posts.

 
At July 07, 2005 2:46 PM, Blogger BayouMaMa said...

So glad you've joined the rest of us blogsters...could that actually be a word? I've made it my summer hobby, as I am a teacher and school awaits me in 40 days. But, I think I'm hooked and will have to find a way to keep it up even during the school year. Have fun with it and Happy Blogging!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home